- Civil Disputes & Litigation
- Divorce, Children & Family Law
- Elderly Client
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Personal Injury/Clinical Negligence
- Residential Property
- Wills, Trusts & Probate
- Business Start-up
- Commercial Disputes
- Commercial Property
- Contracts & Agreements
- Corporate Acquisitions & Disposals
- Debt Recovery
- Commercial Planning
- Planning for Individuals
- Planning for Local Authorities
- The Whipps Line (Planning Blog)
Many businesses will be involved in a commercial dispute of some kind, be it with an employee, another company or a consumer. Seeking quality legal advice from an experienced commercial law solicitor is essential.
Our specialist team have experience in a wide variety of commercial litigation matters requiring dispute resolution and can offer you and your business expert advice and representation on:
- Construction disputes
- Corporate/partnership disputes
- Landlord & tenant disputes
- Professional negligence
- Boundary disputes
- Breach of contract
- Employment disputes
- Mediation and alternative dispute resolution (ADR)
Success focused and cost-efficient:
The team adopt a practical and results focused approach to commercial dispute resolution. Pragmatism and cost effectiveness is key.
Minimising the cost of resolving your business dispute:
Disputes are an unplanned cost and in the current climate are one that can be ill afforded. We aim to minimise the cost of resolving your dispute and can advise on a number of alternative dispute resolution (ADR) procedures. Our experience enables us to advise on the merits of a problem at an early stage.
Below are some examples of construction related disputes we have acted on:
- Representing a residential property development company in respect of a claim against its engineers for a defective drainage design.
- Acting for an architect against a national house builder for infringement of the architect’s intellectual property rights to its drawings.
- Advising employers and subcontractors in Adjudications.
- Dealing with complex shareholder disputes where unfair prejudice is alleged by minority shareholders.
Meet our team
Managing Partner & Head of Civil Litigation Team
Partner in Planning & Development Team
Chartered Legal Executive in Employment & Litigation Teams
Solicitor in Civil Litigation Team