Running a business, regardless of its size or the industry within which it operates, can be fraught with challenges. It is crucial that you take steps to protect the interests of your business at various stages, be this when setting-up, expanding, moving premises, signing new contracts or dealing with commercial disputes. This involves getting expert legal advice from a specialist Commercial Law solicitor.
Holmes & Hills Solicitors has a team of corporate & commercial law solicitors advising businesses based across the region and in industries from agriculture and manufacturing to hospitality and care. The advice and service we deliver is pragmatic, flexible and cost-effective.
Our commercial law solicitors are experienced in advising business owners and managers in relation to:
- Business start-up (company incorporation)
- Shareholders agreements and joint ventures
- Buying and selling a company or business
- Company finance and banking
- Company re-structure/re-organisation
- Company law advice and directors duties
- Family-run business advice
- Terms and conditions
- Intellectual property advice
- Commercial contracts
- E-commerce contracts
- Partnerships agreements
- Formation and running of an LLP
- Commercial dispute resolution
Legal advice from Holmes & Hills’ Corporate & Commercial Team provides you with the ability to protect your interests, minimise risks and take advantage of commercial opportunities.
The first step in getting commercial legal advice
Contact our Corporate & Commercial Team on 01376 320456 (Essex) or 01787 275275 (Suffolk) and you can speak with a solicitor about what it is you would like advice in relation to.
Holmes & Hills has five offices across Essex and Suffolk. If a meeting is appropriate, you can meet your corporate and commercial law specialist in Braintree, Sudbury, Halstead, Tiptree or Coggeshall.
- Advising a company incorporated in England and Wales on the purchase of two Jersey companies for £4million.
- Acting for shareholders of a reputable insurance company on its £1.3million share sale to a leading insurance PLC.
- Advising a large charity on procedural matters and assisting it with obtaining the relevant consents from charity commission.