Operating in the construction industry can pose you and your construction business many legal challenges. Seeking expert advice from a solicitor experienced in dealing with contentious and non-contentious construction issues ensures your interests remain protected and any risks you face are minimised.
Holmes & Hills’ construction solicitor, Sam Bawden, advises and represents clients operating in the construction industry across Essex, Suffolk and further afield. Sam advises on and assists his clients in relation to:
- Adjudication, Arbitration, Litigation and ADR
- Contractual Disputes
- Payment Disputes
- Extension of Time and Loss and Expense Claims
- Defective works claims
The first step to getting Construction Law advice
Call Sam Bawden on 01787 275275 and arrange an initial meeting to discuss the matter you would like legal advice in relation to.
Holmes & Hills Solicitors has five offices across Essex and Suffolk. You can arrange to meet our Construction Law solicitor at whichever office is most convenient for you and your diary.
- Recently acted for a main contractor enforcing 2 Adjudication decisions (worth £1.25m) in the Technology and Construction Court against an employer registered in the British Virgin Islands and assisted with the settlement of a third (£0.5m) claim, thereby avoiding a further Adjudication.
- Successfully represented a main contractor in an Adjudication challenging the Contract Administrator’s refusal to grant a sufficient extension of time and loss and expense.
- Regularly act for an established architects practice in relation to a variety of contractual disputes, including issuing proceedings in the High Court against defendants based outside the jurisdiction of England and Wales and successfully enforcing judgment overseas.